Gnome virt-manager

Greetings, I'm currently using FC12 32bit using the GNOME and need some
help bringing up virt-manager as a regular user.  When I go to
Applications -> System Tools -> Virtual Machine Manager it gives me an
error that its

"Unable to open a connection to the libvirt management daemon."

I know it's because it's trying to run 'virt-manager' as a regular user
credentials.  I tried to add 'sudo' or 'su -c' in GNOME manager but it
still does not work.  It simply doesn't do anything.  I also do not have
a libvirtd group in /etc/groups.

Where do you define a policy in GNOME to run this as root or bring up
the passwor dialog to run an application as root?  Or how else can I
modify this to fix it?

Thanks Everyone!