TeXLive on Install DVD i386/x86_64

Dear fellow Fedora users,

Since Fedora 13 is just around the corner and in Fedora 12 TeXLive was removed from the install DVD, will the install DVD from Fedora 13 be also without TeXLive?

Why?
I won't yum install texlive on home machine with dialup :(

Will install TexLive2009 from install DVD if it is the case.  This is to know ahead of time.  At work, I can yum install what I need like OpenOffice(yes I read the OpenOffice Thread, and I agree with all who want OpenOffice by default), but some Fedora folks went to liveDVD, then back to liveCD because other folks complained about not having DVD drives.   This is not really fair, people will use a livecd to install Fedora and if it does not have what users need, then it is not meeting the user's expecations.  People on dialup will not yum install Openoffice.org and take a great while to install it :(

Since OpenOffice has been asked, this question is about TeXLive, we all know about the repo too, but will it be on the installation DVD for both architectures?

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

P.S.
Don't mean to cause a stir, but like people defend the idea that something is too big to be in there, then if the media is big to fill it up, why was that space not used up to its full capactity?

Use openoffice & texlive