Removing shutdown menu item

Hello,

On a desktop system which should always be running (it's acting as print
server on the home network), I would like to prevent kids from shutting
down the system. They shouldn't be able to suspend or hibernate the
system, either.

I've figured out how to remove these actions from GDMs greeter.

But I haven't found a way to remove the shutdown item from the panel's
menu. How do I do this?

--
Regards,
Troels Arvin <troels@xxxxxxxx>