Re: OpenOffice Should Be Included On Version 13 LiveCD...

I think one of the prices you pay for the LiveCD is the
space constraint forbids putting large packages on the
CD.  I tend to use the install DVD unless I am worried
about hardware working with the defaults.  But it is
easy to add Openoffice, octave, gcc and other packages.
It is a question of downloading the DVD with lots of things
you don't want or down loading your requirements after
the install.  If you have no network (down loaded on a
different machine that the target install) then you have
to use the DVD with no updates.
Frank Pont who knows enough to be dangerous.