Re: Converting MKV to AVI [SOLVED?]

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 15:16 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:
> 24FPS was the minimum frame rate where you didn't notice the "flicker"
> of movies, but has no relationship to power line frequencies used for
> a lot of video stuff

Of course not, since you don't watch films with the lights on (usually,
you can't), but you often do with television.  But it's really the other
end of the chain that the power line frequency relationship is about.
For television, which *could* also apply to film, it was more to do with
the camera's sensitivity to the lighting.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.