Re: KVM Virtualization - Please Help

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could some one please direct me to the Instructions for installing KVM
on FC12 .

I have googled my self crazy, everything I do a Search for it has the
wrong version of
Virtual Manager and the instructions do not apply completely with the
latest update.

I can't get a  Window7 image to install in /var/lib/libvirt/images, the
path is there but no image.

I'm not sure if I understand your question exactly.
Are you having troubles to install KVM ? Or are you having troubles installing Windows 7 in a KVM vm ?
If you are having problems installing, where is it going wrong ? Normally it should install fine via yum :-)

--
Kind regards,
Mike Guilmot