[no subject]

I need help on DSL I have tried everything I can ping mu modem and tet all of the data.  I'm able to get to smoe of the preset sites in Mozilla.  Modem works fine with WinXP.  Can you direct me to somewhere I can look up Information.
I'm with "att" and have a Motorola modemusing Fedora 12.  Worked fine with Fedora 9 but when I upgraded Cannot conect.
Lewis Jessup