Re: How to sync files on external hard disk and laptop running on F12

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/07/2010 08:19 AM, RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA wrote:
hello every one,

1. How to sync files on external hard disk and laptop running on F12?
2. I am running Windows XP as gust oS using Virtual Box.When I connect a
USB device the windows OS is not recognising the device automatically as
it generally happen on standalone windows system. I am able to access
the USB devices by shared folders option. Is there any way to make
windows recognise USB devices automatically?

Thank you.

Kishore

I'm using VirtualBox from Sun (not the fedora edition), and there you can add *USB device Filters* (I'm running an USB scanner, an USB DVD recorder aso. in WinXP installed in VirtualBox)

Dear Joachim Backes,

How add USB Device filters?

Kishore