Midori crash and abrt oddities

Hi y'all,

On F12 and 13, if quitting (ctrl+q) midori after playing a flash file,
it crashes with a SIGSEGV. Abrt starts, asks me if I want to login bugzilla
and starts downloading debuginfos. At the end, it tells me that 13 debug
syms cannot be downloaded and that I should try debuginfo-install
midori, which I do and after that I hit refresh in Abrt, which
tells me the exact same thing : "13 debuginfo packages couldn't be
downloaded" (or smth.). Now, my question is : are these bugs (midori and
abrt) known to you or should I report them?

Thanks,