error loading fedora........

i have been experiencing an error, trying to boot fedora 12 from my pendrive which says,

invalid boot.ini file
booting from c:\windows

as i am new to experiencing fedora, i could not really make out what it means or to what it indicates, but nevertheless i guess the error may be the result of the following constraints ::
   1.    motherboard make or other related isues. - I have the ASrock motherboard P4i45GL with Intel 845 chipset
   2.    low space in hard disk {i have around 1.5 GB in my c:\ drive - but its irrelevent}

i humbly request you to help me figure out the cause so that i could use the Fedora. Awaiting your reply over the matter.
Had too much of Windows xp, so it seems a new opportunity to get along a new movement and OS, altogether.
i am ready to give any relevent information abt my PC , but please ensure me that i would get Fedora on my system !!!