internet access

Hello,
     When I start the next day, after shutting off the computer, I must
turn on    eth0    each time after reboot or start up in AM.  Could SE
Linux be doing this or is it something else in some start up script?
everything that I use works okay except for the aforementioned problem.
The computer is hard wired to a Cisco wireless router then to a modem.