Re: Re: Fedora 13 install problem

I am trying to install only fedora on a new Dell precision T1500.
No duel boot or anything.  I think the issue is that it is too
new to be included in the general support.  The live Fedora 12
just dies with a black screen,  The DVD Fedora 13 goes into a
"install error, sleeping forever" message.  The live Fedora 13
boots with a warning on the panel about a kernel crash.  The
save to HD fails most of the time and the network is down until
tg3 is rmmod, broadcom and tg3 are "modprobed."  Normally my
installs are nice and boring.  I hope this is just a new system
not fully understood by the Linux community.
Frank