Re: Epiphany slow to load some sites ?!? -- Repost

On 28 April 2010 17:45, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Epiphany, which used to be my fastest browser, has slowed right down
> when loading some sites.  About 50% of them.

Which ones? What have you done to test this? Have you cleared
cookies/settings/cache etc?

> I filed a bug a couple of months ago.  The report back was that "Can't
> fix.  An Adobe Flash problem."

What's the Bug ID?

> Is this then the final answer for me?
> Can I no longer use epiphany?  Is there a new Flash package I can
> download from Adobe Systems Incorporated?  I didn't see one.

Errr... without knowing any specifics, if the Developers have triaged
the cause of your problem to Flash and are unable or unwilling to work
around it, there is not much you or anyone can do about it as Adobe
really won't care. Tried browsing sites that don't need Flash?

--
Sam