recent network breakage on f12?

I'm seeing several of my laptops fail to get a dhcp lease after the
April-23 yum update for f12.  The server sees the dhcp request and
issues the correct IP address, but the client never seems to act upon
it.  Both eth0 and wlan0 never have IPv4 addresses assigned.  Strangely
IPv6 addresses do get assigned correctly (bith link-local and global) so
it isn't a case of the ethernet or wlan being down.  Those requests do
go out and the reply gets acted upon.

Both NetowrkManager and dhclient were updated within the last two days.
I wonder if something is broken there.  Are other folks seeing the same
breakage?

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3