Firewall activity log -

    Through F-11 I ran Firestarter, it is not available for F-12 apparently.

    The attractive thing with firestarter was the log it produced. When
    I had a problem with an application I could look at the log and see
    what the firewall was blocking. How can I do that with the firewall
    provided with F-12. I have an application that doesn't work properly
    with the firewall enabled but is good with it disabled. Obviously I
    would like to know why.

    Any help appreciated.

    Bob