Re: [OT] Deafening silence

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 20:38 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
> Just to chime in here - I had abandoned Evo too some years ago but I
> was recently trying various mail clients again to see how things have
> changed.

That is how it was for me as well. I tried it years ago, and it was very
unstable with severe memory leaks so if I managed to keep it up for a
few days it would slow down my pc to a crawl.

A while back I decided to give it a new try after having been a
thunderbird enthusiast for years.

For my IMAP accounts it seems to be very stable and fast. So good that I
have actually switched to evolution on all of my systems.

For MAPI/exchange accounts it keeps getting better, but there are lots
of issues. I keep testing it whenever I have time to do a little bug
reporting, and my bugs actually keep getting picked up and worked on.

birger