Re: zoneminder AXIS mpeg4 ffmpeg-libraries

On 04/20/2010 01:10 PM, users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:59:55 +0300 From: Nikolay Yatsyshyn
> <koffua@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: zoneminder AXIS mpeg4 ffmpeg-libraries
>
>> >           Nothing about. I think issue is going from:
>> >
>> >           configure:10445: checking libavutil/avutil.h usability
>> >           configure:10462: g++ -c -O2 -g -march=i386 -mtune=i686
>> >           -Iyes/include
>> >           conftest.cpp>&5
>> >           conftest.cpp:128:30: error: libavutil/avutil.h: No such file
>> >           or directory

> I tried to solve dependences manually, ./configure found all it need,
> but I still get in logs:
>
> FAT [You must have ffmpeg libraries installed to use remote camera
> protocol 'rtsp' for monitor 3]
Clearly there is a problem with the includes. Either avutil.h is not
installed at all, or it is installed somewhere else. If it is installed,
but somewhere else, you have two choices: make a symlink at
../libavutil/avutil.h pointing back to whereever the file actually is,
or find the source.c file which is looking for avutil.h (using grep) and
fix the include call to #include=avutil.h or /ffmpeg/avutil.h or whatever.
If it is not installed something has gone very wrong!

And could you please take the time to trim your posts..please?

Geoff