Re: Lexmark printer

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, Steve Blackwell wrote:
>My wife just got a new Lexmark X2670 all-in-one printer with her new
>laptop that we want to share.
>
>I can't find any drivers for it for F11. Does anyone else have this
>printer and if so have you found a way to make it work?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Probably a mistake.  Lexmark's parent corporation has an attitude toward
linux, going so far as to deny warranty when they found it was being used on
a linux system.  I've been bit, my employer for 20 years was bit. So most of
us old-timers have never bothered to put any fingerprints on their products
when shopping for printers.  I'm partial to Epsons stuff myself.  They, and
Brother seem to have us grokked.  HP also for large values of sometimes.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)