Re: can't create live USB stick with Fedora 12

Yeep, I'm not user of Fedora now, so it's does't help, btw I've read this manual a lot of times. I'm looking for some universal method that
will work from any version of linux not just from Fedora. Cause now my current system on laptop is Ubuntu 9.10

2010/4/19 David <dgboles@xxxxxxxxx>
On 4/19/2010 9:49 AM, Alan Holt wrote:
> no, USB disk is OK, I tried with Ubuntu 10.04 and 9.10 and it's ok.
> Also I tried with Fedora 11 (KDE & GNOME) and it's OK too.
>
> So I coul't create live USB disk with Fedora 12 & 13.
> If F13 it's beta it's ok but F12 it's a stable realease and I can't do it.
>
> If somebody has working link on some "how to" or somebody knows how to
> do it,
> please write it.

What is here might help you:

How to create and use a Live CD

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

and:

It is considered proper here to reply at the bottom and not at the top.

Good luck.
--

 David