Upgrade from FC10 to FC11 Going Badly

Hi,

My upgrade from FC10 to FC11 is going badly. Upgrade was going ok until an unrecoverable error occurred during CD 3 that forced an immediate reboot. I ran rescue environment, then received a message to run command 'chroot /mnt/sysimage', which I did.  Then rebooted and FC11 displays these messages:

Warning -- SELinux targeted policy relabel is required.
Relabeling could take a very long time, depending on file system size and speed of hard drives.

After 5 minutes or so, I get a blue desktop with the fedora 'f' in the middle of the screen and it just sits there. Any ideas?

Please advise as to next steps, thank you!

Phil Brogan

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T