Best Tool for desktop search

Hi friends:

I'm wamt to install some tool for desktop search, and i was reading in the net about three options:
-Google Desktop
-Beagle
-Recoll

I want to know your opinions about it, at this moment i installed it Google Desktop but when i try to see the preferences i have  a mistake  about tcp_erro i think is beacuse the firewall rules, because i have  install it libvirt and the configuration of iptables was modified, but this is other issue.

Please let me know what desktop search package your use it.

Your friend ...

days of the phoenix