f12 sometimes is slow to start

hi,

I have been using the f12 (686) on a dell latitude e6500 laptop. This
is my corporate workstation and so far it's working really nice.
Everything works out of the box and configuring it to work with its
docking station was very easy (much easier than expected). Great work!
Thanks.

There is one little problem. Every now and then when I boot the laptop
it kind of 'freezes' and a few minutes later it works as it should
without any other problems. I can change to a virtual terminal and
login there, but if I try to login graphically it will take me like 2
to 3 minutes to complete the process. I cannot see anything in the log
files.

Like I said, it does not happen all the time nor it is really
annoying, but I would like to find out why this is happening. In
/var/log/messages I do not get any errors. How can I debug the gnome
login process?
--
Groeten,
Natxo Asenjo