Re: copy and paste

----- Mensaje original ----

Do you have some kind of clipboard manager installed. If
> yes then
check whether they are set to sync selections. If you want
> the
selection to stay separate from the regular desktop clipboard, turn
> of
sync'ing of selections.

--
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets
> us free.

It seems all I have installed is Glipper. I can see it in gconf-editor. There doesn't seem to be anything else installed or running.
xclipper is installed but does not show up in ps aux | grep clip
if I try to start xclipper via the command line I get an error that it is already running but I see via google that it really isn't running it's just a strange way it interacts (or doesn't) with Gnome.

Do you have any specific ideas what I can check in Glipper?
 I looked in ~/.gconf/apps/glipper and found nothing interesting.
Thanks again.