HP duplexed printing problem.

I've got an HP 3210xi printer with a duplexer installed.  When I print
(even just a test page) the front page prints correctly but the back
page prints mirrored.  I've played with turning autorotation off in
cups, turning on the mirrored button (which them mirrors the front page
but allows the back page to print correctly).  This is on Fedora 12 i686
(latest patches), latest cups for F12, and the hplip downloaded from
HP's website.  Any help greatly appreciated

FWIW, this printer worked correctly on F10..

Thanks.

Kevin Martin