Re: firefox

On 04/12/2010 05:42 AM, Paolo Galtieri wrote:

> The safaribooksonline.com website uses flash heavily.  In the past I
> have had firefox crash repeatedly on this site.

Quick note:  Firefox 3.6.x will be pushed out as an update in sometime,
features out of progress plugins.  Essentially, if Flash or any other
plugin crashes on that version onwards,  it will not take down the
entire browser anymore.  You can simply reload the page and continue.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/lorentz/

Rahul