Open Office 3.2 Issues in Fedora 12

Hello everyone:

I have installed Open Office 3.2 on My SYSTEM. However, I think its look is some ugly, specialy its scrollbars, combo boxes to select fonst and size. The previous version (3.1) looks much better. I think that version (3.1) is integrated with the system theme.

In the 3.2 version, the toolbar look is great... the problem starts in the font toolbar, continues with its scrollbars (seems ms w 95)

Is there any installation process to integrate OoO 3.2 perfectly with Fedora 12?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your time.

Alexis