Thunderbird

I have been seeing some bugs with Thunderbird Email client

Everytime I delete an email from say the top of my list the email from
the bottom gets deleted. Not the one I want deleted.
As well the email that I am trying to delete erases the header and
sender but it's still there. I try to delete it and again the bottom
gets deleted. The emails with no header or sender will not clear out
until all the emails in list are deleted.

Very annoying

I have to go to trash and read the emails I missed from this weird glitch

Anyone else have the same problem?

Michael Miles