Re: Amarok 2.3: how to change playlist order

On 04/06/2010 06:21 AM, Andrea wrote:
> On 02/04/10 15:40, Andrea wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In Amarok 2.3 Fedora 11 I don't seem to be able to rearrange the order of songs in the playlist.
>>
>> On the right side of the screen there is the playlist of songs currently played.
>> When I try to drag and drop one of them in a different place nothing seems to happen, but I can see
>> visual feedback of the drag action and a "cursor" indicating the position of the drop. Just it does
>> not happen.
>>
>> And when I drag song to the playlist, they are added in a random (AFAIU) position.
>>
>> Any idea?
>>

> No one?
> Is it because nobody uses it, or it is impossible?

Assuming local files:

1) Menu Setup 'Settings->Configure Amarok'
2) Menu Select 'Tools->Update Collection'
3) Click blue "folder" or click '>' and select 'Local Music' in top-left
column,
4) Select music items or categories (w/control/shift), right-click
    over selected, and then select 'Add to playlist'