Re: Klipper now works in GNOME!

Am Montag, den 05.04.2010, 17:17 -0400 schrieb Marcel Rieux:
> On the brighter side, an upgrade has arrived since I noticed that
> Klipper only worked properly in GNOME after Parcellite was installed
> and functional. The upgarde caused problems selecting text. I removed
> Parcellite and now Klipper works perfectly in GNOME.

Klipper has always worked in GNOME I already told you what that the
behavior you saw with parcellite was intended, at least if you configure
parcellite this way.

> Glipper is still unavailable.

I already told you that Glipper was orphaned because it has some severe
bugs that are not going to be fixed because the project is dead
upstream. Please be so kind as to read what other people write.

Thanks,
Christoph