Re: fedra usb ip drivers

hi im clive

we are a internet ip software phone company we are currently working on a set of ip usb phone divers for the red hat
operating system, we are enquiring weather,their were any drivers for the fedora operating system and if so could you
please contact us.

 thanks

 clive

Clive Coleman

Sales & Marketing Manager
Netwide Communications
Eastmoor House
Moortown Leeds
Ls81ad
Tele: 07776492707
fax: 08720220291
Email: netwide@xxxxxxxxxxx

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.