gedit ...cannot create backup !!!

Dear all

suddenly I'm getting this error whenever I try to edit a text file and
click save button

" Could not create a backup file while saving /path/to/file.txt"
gedit could not backup the old copy of the file before saving the new
one.You can ignore this warning and save the file anyway.
but if an error occurs while saving , you could lose the old copy of the
file. Save anyway ?"

yesterday, everything was ok.. and this morning I'm getting this

whats wrong with gedit ?? can anyone help me ?

Regards

--
   °v°
  /(_)\