Re: ogm video

Tim:
>> Can you supply a sample OGM video (a weblink to one)?  I don't recall
>> having problems playing them in the past, but I can't find one at the
>> moment.

Michael Miles:
> Limite de Segurança.ogm
>
> unfortunately this has to be downloaded with torrent
> http://www.kickasstorrents.com/t524772.html
>

> try it

Anything that's not about 700 megs big?  Sorry, but I'm not going to
waste that much bandwidth for a test.

Or somebody else with a link to a small file that works for them for
Michael to try playing?  There used to be some rather dumb looking
Fedora videos somewhere (I seem to recall the title "truth happens"),
that played okay.  Not that I can find them now.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.