Re: Shut down with usb connected [solved]

Hey all, i'm sorry for not taking a look at my computer's user guide first, anyway if anybody have the same computer and experiment the same problem,just hold the power button for ten seconds and thats it, problem  solved. However i think its kind of weird because my computer always functioned well without having to do so, i guess that's beacuse my computer overheated, beacuse when i did that thing the fan of the computer started to work hard, i noted it because of the loud sound of the fan,
The subject of this mail had nothing to do with fedora.