Re: tc download always to "default"

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 13:43:09 +0300,
  Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My problem is all the traffic is caught by "classid 1:10", the default
> class.
>
> Nothing is trapped by "classid 1:301" -> "classid 1:426"
>
> At a first glance, would you see something wrong in these?

I took a quick look and didn't see anything obvious. But I haven't played
with this stuff for a while and my scripts were set up a bit differently.

How are you checking that everything is ending up in the default class?
I remember there is a command that tells you how much stuff is ending
up getting handled by the different qdiscs. Is that what you are doing or
are you just assuming that's what's happening because traffic isn't being
limited the way you expect?