Re: Evolution and GPG signing?

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Ranjan Maitra <maitra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I prefer claws-mail: would that work for you?
>
> Ranjan

I understand that Claws mail will not send html mail - and I want to
be able to do so - I know there are some users who will go into
apoplexy at the mere mention of sending HTML mail but there are some
mail (especially in the business world) that just has to be HTML to
retain table formatting for example so any mail client that can't do
it is sub-optimal. There should at least be a choice even if the
default is not to use HTML mail - and yes I know that Claws has a
plugin to "read" HTML mail.....

--
mike c