Re: rt2860 and Fedora 12 x64?

this wont help you , but for scope...

i have fc12 on my netbook. it initially came with the chipset you have now.

i swapped it out for an Intel wireless card and my wireless connects are fine out of the FC box.

i found the rt2860 support very flaky over the xandros/moblin os's so that is why i swapped it out.

my only gripe is i lost my 11n support from moblin... :(