Re: Problem after update

"On 12:36:44 pm Steve Searle <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said"
> Around 05:33pm on Friday, March 12, 2010 (UK time), ka1ifq scrawled:
> > 	What is the correct way to get this back working short of a
> > 	reload (where I will loose all my program info)?
>
> Post the errors that are first displayed would be a good start.
>
> Steve

Ok, hope I can type it all.

yum update
(updates package list)  package xxx set to be updated (long list).
some - package xxx has depsolving problems.

suggests yum --skip-broken

tried yum --skip-broken

there are unfinished transactions, try yum-complete-transactions first

tried yum-complete-transactions
no unfinished transactions left

tried yum update again

file /usr/share/setroubleshoot/gui/browser.glade from install of
setroubleshoot-2.2.64-1.fc12.i686 conflicts with file from package
setroubleshoot-server-2.2.50-1.fc12.i686

the screen leads me to belive it did install a bunch of packages, but if I do
a yum clear all I go thru the same thing like nothing ever gets installed.

Not sure what to do. Is there some way to go back to before the update??

Thanks,Mike.

--
2.6.27.45-0.1-default GNU/Linux