Re: Fedora 12: Cannot boot with kernel-2.6.32.9-67.fc12.x86_64 (WORKAROUND)

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 15:54 -0600, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello Brian
> Works for me also :)  The question arises, what has changed with the
> 2.6.32 kernel (the kernel update that I JUST installed has the same
> issue) that causes this issue?

That is a very good question.  They only way I found the workaround is
by googling and finding something that sounded familiar.  But as to why?
Or How?

I'm clueless.
--
Brian Millett - [ G'Kar, "And Now For A Word"]
"Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less-advanced one?