Re: flash on www.nbc.com

--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 18:31 -0600,
> Michael Hennebry wrote:
> > Is there some trick to getting flash to work through
> firefox?
> > When I click on a Chuck episode,
> > the peacock shows up and wiggles its tail, but that is
> all that happens.
> > Zoom in works.
> > I've running FC 11.
> > About tells me that I'm running Adobe Flash Player
> 10,0,45,2 .
> >
> > I can play flash on some sites.
> > On others, I can download and use mplayer.
> > On www.nbc.com, neither.
> It is not you or the flash player. When I tried it. Law and
> Order played
> but when I tried Chuck the behavior was the same as you
> saw. Just the
> Peacock.

There are no full episodes of L&O that I could find to verify.  (NBC's site layout is a hodge-podge morass.)  Clips worked fine on L&O, plus, all the other shows I checked, but none of the full episodes did.  Just the Peacock animation, but without sound.  I know there's suppose to be audio with it.