Hybrid SLi Laptops

I know nVidia in their (wisdom?) have dropped the idea of supporting
hSLi in Linux, so I was wondering if I can ever expect to be able to use
the more powerful graphics potential in Linux?

Since updating to the 2.6.32 kernel,if I enable hSLi Linux fails to
boot. I suspect this is because it detects the other GPU but cannot
initialise it properly.

Rest assured I am well pleased with Fedora 12 and KDE 4.4 and wish to
express my appreciation to all those people that made it possible,and of
course the people who provide valuable feedback and assistance on this
forum.

JB