Re: Where is 2.6.32?

Having just been burned with the F13 RC4 Alpha, the new x11 nouveau stuff makes using the nvidia (proprietary) driver temporarily impossible (and the 3d nouveau won't even run extremetuxracer or bzflag, so it's out 'cuz my 3yr old says so!) as you get a need for -ingoreABI for the xinput stuff. The new x11 provides version 9 and the nvidia driver needs "<8" or something like that. In any event, the system dies. Not looking forward to F12 pushing the new x11 bits until Nvidia wakes up to the coming flames.

--
Chris Kloiber