Connection problems with encrypted root partition

Hi, every time i encrypt my root partition (encrypted at installation time)
i cannot establish connection with my wireless. It try to connect and ask me
again for WEP key again every time with no success. I've tried all
combinations, hex, pass string, ... with no avail.

I do it through NetworkManager, no DHCP, and all fields are correctly.

There is any issue about this already documented?. I've tried to search the
web but didn't find any documentation.

Thanks in advance.