KAddressbook, Nepomuk, etc

I'd really like to have a "database" for storing
information about contacts (as in an address book).
My base is Fedora/KDE.

My requirements are:

1. The application should be web-based,
like CUPS, BackupPC, etc.

2. There should be a simple interface with mobile phones.

3. There should be a simple interface with KMail/KAddressBook.

4. The program should be sufficiently flexible
to allow new fields (eg images) to be added.

5. The program should allow general information
eg about films or books to be stored.

6. I'd like the program to interface with Windows Outlook
and similar Windows programs.

Currently OpenLDAP is the nearest I can get to this,
but I find it very cumbersome,
and there seems no simple GUI interface.

As far as I can see, Nepomuk aims vaguely
at something like this,
but it seems too far from practical use to be of much value.

I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution to this,
or indeed whether anyone shares my desire?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net