package rollback

hello,
yesterday I have updated kdepim related packages and many things are missing
but will be back in future releases, so I wish till that time to revert to my
old state.
how do I do that?
thanks in advance,
YB
--- Begin Message ---
Am Monday 01 March 2010 19:29:11 schrieb Dj YB:
> thanks,
> I know this might sound a little over-reacting but does anyone know how I
> could rollback to the previous version before all that happened?
> no offense to the people working on that it's just that too many functions
> are  either missing or very hard to find.
> if anyone know how to do that safely thank you very much,

well,
that depends on your distro - seems to be fc11, so you should ask this on a
fedora list.

werner