mdmonitor and ~/.bash_profile

Hello!

Running Fedora fc12. There seems to be a problem with the mdadm
package. The mdmonitor deamon is started as user root, and the problem
is that the file ~/.bash_profile is executed during startup of
/etc/init.d/mdmonitor. The line in this script that starts mdadm, is:

  daemon --user=root mdadm ${OPTIONS}

In my .bash_profile, I'm prompted for the ssh pass phrase, because of
the following two lines:

  keychain ~/.ssh/id_rsa ~/.ssh/id_dsa
  . ~/.keychain/${HOSTNAME}-sh

Of course I don't want to be asked about the pass phrase until I log
in. What would be the best way to work around this problem?

Thanks

Lars