Re: I'm on CNN at 1:30 Pacific Time

I wrote:
> I did a much-longer taped interview later yesterday afternoon with
> KGO, a local San Francisco station.

It's now online.  I appear towards the end.  But I'm having some
trouble with the video playback; maybe KGO's server can't handle the
load:

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=7286291

I never really appreciated just how much I look like Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.

> I'm getting ready to submit a story about my whole experience, and
> Joe's distress over the Section 1706 tax code to the Kuro5hin
> community website:
>
>   http://www.kuro5hin.org/
>
> If you sign up as a member, you can then click the "Moderate
> Submissions" link.  There you will be able to see my essay while it is
> being considered by the moderators.

If you're a logged-in Kuro5hin member, you can get to the Edit and
Voting Queues by clicking:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/modsub

My essay is at:

   Making Sense of the Senseless, Or, Me and My Buddy Joe
   http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2010/2/19/83613/4844

Until the story is approved by the Kuro5hin membership, that link will
only work if you're a logged-in K5 member.

> There is a $5 troll suppression fee required to vote or to post
> comments, but just to read a story in the Edit Queue without actually
> commenting is free of charge.

Michael David Crawford
Slayer of Windmills
--