Re: Turning off ipv6

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know ipv6 is going to be in all our futures, but for the moment it's
> just a PITA. My ISP doesn't support it

If you're ISP doesn't support it, you should connect to a tunnel
broker. Fedora is most capable of doing that, though there can be a
few issues relating to NAT and port forwarding if you are behind a
cheap and nasty router or cpe.

You should then email your isp and demand an IPv6 connection. They
won't be able to provide you with one, but if enough people start
asking, isps will start to provide ipv6.

http://tunnelbroker.net