Re: SELinux security alert/Squid -

On 09/02/10 09:46, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> yum update setroubleshoot\* --enablerepo=updates-testing

Ok, I have done that on this computer and see what happens after the
next re-boot.

Will try it on another computer [box9] also displaying the "SELinux
security alert" but with a different complaint:

    SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/gs "setattr" access on
    /var/cache/fontconfig.

    Detailed Description:

    SELinux denied access requested by gs. It is not expected that this
    access is
    required by gs and this access may signal an intrusion attempt. It
    is also
    possible that the specific version or configuration of the
    application is
    causing it to require additional access.

Usually I am hardly aware that SELinux is working, just the past few
days with this notice.

Thanks.

Bob