Re: Problem with a large partition

aragonx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ACK!  Stupid server tricked me.  It did not have a DVD drive so I couldn't
> use my usual Fedora 12 DVD which is X64.  I downloaded the live CD and
> assumed that it was 64bit.  :/  Thank you for pointing that out.  Time for
> a reinstall.

Both the DVD and the live CDs are available in both 32 and 64-bit versions.
Unfortunately, the default download is the 32-bit version and it only says
that in fine print. :-( (IMHO, 64-bit should be the default, people should
try the 64-bit version first, chances are it'll work, and if not it should
just tell them to fetch the legacy version.)

        Kevin Kofler