De : Saurabh Sharma [mailto:luckysharma11@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 5 février 2010 12:35
À : Community support for Fedora users
Objet : Re: Mouse and keyboard problem FC12 and FC11 (Parially solved)

Hello Taoufik,

I too faced similar issue, but at last the issue was figured out to be with
my Intel Board PS2 ports.
Here is the trick that i used to figuring out the same : I tried booting the
machine without any bootable media [Hard Disk/CD-rom] , passed out time
roaming over in BIOS settings and there it was the system hung again, hence
the OS was spared off from being the culprit.
Used my PS2 keyboard and mouse via a ps/2 to USB adapter converter and it
just worked fine, have sent in my board to Intel for replacement presently.
Try out the same hope it helps, you can also try working under the Live CD
of UBUNTU in order to check if its an issue specific to Fedora, in my case
the the system hung with UBUNTU too.
Also to mention i did saw "i8042.c: Can't read CTR while initializing i8042"
a couple of times at booting times during the days.

Thanks
Saurabh